Dimensions & Flow Rates
Installation & Clearances
3D Model & .SKP File
Pentair offers 2 different levels of warranty.
1) TradeGrade – 2 year warranty when purchased from a local dealer and installed by licensed professional
2) Purchased Online – 60 day limited warranty
You will need your serial number to register your Pentair IntelliFlo VSF pump. You will find this on a silver tag on the side of the pump housing.
1. AIR ENTERING THE SYSTEM.
Air entering your Clean and Clear® Plus Cartridge Filter can cause lid separation. Correct any conditions in your filtration system that allow air to enter the system.
- Low water level in pool or spa skimmer starving for water with pump running.
- Air bubbles or low water level in pump hair and lint pot
- Air bubbles coming out of water return lines into pool or spa with pump running
- Air is discharged from the air/pressure relief valve on top of the filter when the valve is opened with the pump running.
Potential Causes and Solutions:
- Low water level: Add water to pool or spa.
- Clogged skimmer basket: Unclog.
- Damaged or leaking components (e.g., split suction cleaner hose, leak in pump hair and lint pot lid, or leak in pump suction line): Repair or replace component.
2. SHORT FILTER CYCLES BETWEEN CLEANING.
Until the water initially put into the pool has been completely filtered, short filter cycles in between cleanings are normal. In most cases pool owners are dismayed by the undesirable color and appearance of water in a newly filled pool. Plaster dust can be responsible for short filter cycles, requiring frequent cleaning.
3. PRESSURE DROP ON GAUGE.
If pressure drops on gauge, check skimmer basket and pump basket first for debris. If the baskets are clean, there is likely a problem with the pump. Refer to pump manual for pump troubleshooting.